Day 4: Pull those leg warmers up!

Thursday, December 27, 2012

OMG I am 41km behind because I missed a whole day and then the freakin' cellphone died.

On day 4 I decided to be safe and just ride locally.   Ride to the Dumbarton Bridge and back, several times. Simple.

Lesson: A couple of cm/inches between your shorts and your leg warmers feels like a huge Arctic space, where cold poignant wind enters and gets to even the last place in your body where you didn't know you could feel cold.



This time I am smart.  I am not going to let the cellphone die on me, right?  I will upload the ride to Strava every couple of hours and start a new one every time.  The first one is 39.6km, ooh nice.

The second ride is... wait, what? Nooo! Cellphone died again in the middle of the second ride and I was robbed of 10km.

LOL.

Really. What can I do but laugh?

Well, I am doing it for fun and fitness.  Not for having it recorded in history, right?



0 comments:

Post a Comment