Day 8: I can do it - I can do it - I can do it

Monday, December 31, 2012

Day 8: Last day! I will finish it! Let's get up at 8am...  Or 9...  Maybe 10am... omg my legs hurt... come on get up get up get up!!!


I manage to get up almost at noon.  I have to finish! Last day!

Loopy loops around where I work.  I pass by Facebook's headquarters a couple of times.  Car drivers are nice to bicycles in that area :)


Uploaded last ride with the phone borrowed from Bret



...And I am done!! weeee












  • 503 km
  • Approx. 22 hours, 59 minutes, 5 seconds moving time
  • 22.5 km not recorded because the friggin' phone died
  • 1 flat tire
  • 1 time the chain came off
  • 3 people kindly helped with technical difficulties!
  • 2 falls resulting in 3 new bruises

Yay!


0 comments:

Post a Comment